June 12-15, London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
Risk.net's award-winning OpRisk Europe is back for its 19th year, and once again our industry finds itself in the spotlight. High-profile cyber-attacks, massive operational risk losses, conduct risk and the future of op risk modelling are the key themes that will be high on the agenda for this industry must-attend conference.
As always this year's conference will reflect the ebb and flow of industry trends in op risk and gathers 300+ senior operational risk directors from leading top-tier banks, buy-side firms and regulators from across the globe.
The event will see 80+ industry thought leaders delve into everything from establishing a firm-wide risk taxonomy and GRC to reducing errors and misses, register your place today to ensure that you are at the forefront of op risk management.
Meet the OpRisk Europe Advisory Board
Meet the OpRisk Europe Advisory Board. These industry professionals have volunteered their time and effort to help develop our OpRisk Europe conference. Their dedication is critical to the success of the event and ensuring high-level quality content is provided to attendees. Our esteemed advisors are:
Chair: Tom OsbornEditor, Risk Management, RISK.NET
Paul KellyGlobal Head Operational Risk for Global Functions, HSBC
Christian HuntGlobal Head of Compliance and Operational Risk Control, UBS
Sam LeeHead of Operational Risk, SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
Danny FrostEMEA & APAC Regional Head of Operational Risk Management, AIG INVESTMENTS
Key themes for the 2017 conference include:
- The shift to the new standardized measurement approach (SMA) and its impact on the current operational risk framework
- The "new normal": Convergence of operational and cyber security risk
- Changing regulatory environment and its impact on operational risk
- The three lines of defense: reviewing the implementation model
- Stress testing and scenario creation
- Emerging and geopolitical risks
- Financial crime: convergence of AML and Fraud
- Quantifying operational risk
- Deriving business value from operational risk
Latest news from Operational Risk:
Follow us on Twitter:Tweets from https://twitter.com/OpRiskandReg/lists/risk