OpRisk Europe gives you the practical, forward-looking insights and innovative solutions you need to remain compliant and ensure business continuity in an era of uncertainty.
June 11-12, 2024 | London
Reasons to attend:
- Share insights with 150+ of your industry peers
- Hear from the experts paving the way for best practices in operational risk with perspectives from HSBC, ICBC, State Street, Barclays and more.
- Get involved and join one of our Chatham House Executive Boardrooms dedicated to confidential peer-to-peer benchmarking
- Network with your peers across Risk Live Europe with dedicated operational risk Knowledge Cafes hosted by practitioners
- Gain unrivalled insight into the key priorities on the regulators' agenda
Advanced operational risk management for leaders
Supplement your participation in Oprisk Europe conference with Risk Learning's course 'Advanced operational risk management for leaders' in London on June 5–6.
This practitioner-focused programme is designed to aid risk professionals in adjusting practices to remain at the forefront of industry development and regulatory expectations.
Key reasons to attend:
Address current issues in operational risk management
Understand the key skills modern risk professionals need to invest in your teams
Review practical examples, case studies and industry benchmarks