OpRisk Europe is a must-attend event that brings together over 200 senior leaders in non-financial risk from tier 1 banks, buy-side firms and regulators from across Europe and further afield.
Book with confidence
Our commitment to you
As the unprecedented COVID-19 situation changes every day, we remain watchful but also focused on delivering this much anticipated conference. We want you to feel confident about booking with us, so our commitment to you is:
If we need to reschedule the event, we will automatically transfer your ticket to the new date. We will make your booking transferable, so if you are unable to make the new date you can pass the ticket to somebody else in your organization.
If we are unable to run the same event within a 12 month period, you can either:
transfer your ticket to another Risk.net event
request a full refund.
Join Europe’s leading community discussion dedicated to operational risk.
OpRisk Europe gives you the practical, forward looking insights and innovative solutions you need to remain compliant, ensure business continuity and develop value-add for your firm in the era of COVID-19, digital transformation and technical advancements.
Offering seamless hybrid in-person and virtual delivery, gain exclusive knowledge from the global leaders paving the way for best practices and resiliency in a time of uncertainty. Addressing the most pressing issues facing the industry, the upcoming discussion will explore:
- An evolving regulatory landscape: from ICAAP and Basel IV through to the regulatory perspective on resiliency
- Pandemic: with a focus on the implications of COVID-19
- Emerging risk: in the era of climate risk and pandemic, how your organisation can ensure you have a robust framework in place
- IT infrastructure, outages and service continuity
- Fincrime: exploring the broadening scope of how crimes are carried out
- Organisational change: in the era of digital transformation, the new norm and innovative technologies, how you can educate your workforce and mitigate risk
- Data governance and privacy
- Cyber risk: quantification, mitigation, expertise and insurance
- Third and fourth party and vendor risk
- Emerging technologies: AI, ML and NLP
- KRIs and risk appetite
- Automation and analytics in modelling
- Geopolitical risk and effectively managing multi-national operations
OpRisk Europe health update:
Whilst these are unprecedented times and information and guidance on COVID-19 are changing daily, at this stage we plan to go ahead with OpRisk Europe on October 7-8.
As information and guidance changes, we will update the event website with any necessary changes.
The health and safety of our event attendees and staff is our number one priority and we would like to assure you that we have introduced additional measures to protect you ahead of the event and onsite.
We’re grateful for the ongoing support of our sponsors, speakers and attendees who continue to register for the event.
As this unprecedented situation is changing every day, we remain watchful but also focused on delivering this much-anticipated conference.
If you would like to read more about our policies and onsite measured please click here.
What’s new for 2020?
- We’ve gone hybrid. OpRisk Europe is now a fully integrated, seamless discussion offering you the insights you need when you need them. Virtually, in person, in audio or video.
- Cyber Risk Virtual Summit: this two day, interactive virtual summit will explore the most pressing obstacles facing CISOs, data governance and cyber resilience experts.
- Innovation Launch Pad: gain crucial insight into the key technologies paving the way for excellence in modelling, fincrime management, cyber risk management, third party and vendor risk management and more.
- Think Tanks: network with your industry peers in an informal discussion group led and moderated by leading practitioners.
- Break-out sessions: join one of our interactive peer led breakout-sessions drilling down into the specific challenges facing practitioners along with the cutting edge solutions driving resiliency.
- Meet the author: pose your crucial operational risk questions to Risk.net’s brilliant line-up of expert author’s
- Spotlight on crisis response and what we’ve learned so far from COVID-19. Keeping you abreast of the most pressing developments impacting operational risk.
- Resiliency Clinics: Join leading practitioners and BC specialists as they benchmark how 2020 has universally reshaped operational resilience and fundamentally determined the future of BAU.
- Mental Health and Pandemic Briefing: how well-being factors into operational risk
Operational Risk Professionals
PRE & POST
For production, marketing and sponsorship enquiries please contact: