Join this webinar to gain insight into:
- The impacts on, and multiple stages of, crisis risk management and how to manage through change
- Accurately identifying your top weaknesses and strengths in crisis
- How to set up a new or enhanced resilience capability in response to Covid-19
- Ways to mitigate the impact of a crisis
- How to maintain resilience during a crisis situation
- How you can pin-point at-risk vendors and suppliers with a strong third-party risk management program lead
- What types of information you need to be collecting from vendors and suppliers to measure business continuity
Cutover is the Work Orchestration and Observability platform that drives greater business outcomes with a new model of working. We orchestrate humans and machine automation to improve performance and radically compress timelines. We have proven success helping world-class organizations with technology delivery and release, operational resilience, and transformation.
Cutover uses automated runbooks to plan, orchestrate, and analyze complex work. Our customers replace the chaos of multiple spreadsheets and fragmented communications, with a single intuitive platform. Teams can achieve more in less time, making more efficient use of resources.
Real-time visibility and detailed analytics deliver greater control, precision, and agility. This enables organizations to move quickly with confidence, reducing the risk of disruption and customer-facing incidents.
OneTrust Vendorpedia™ is the largest and most widely used technology platform to operationalize third party risk, security, and privacy management. More than 4,500 customers of all sizes use OneTrust to offer the most depth and breadth of any third party risk, security, and privacy solution. To learn more, visit vendorpedia.com or connect on LinkedIn.